Intelligent, automated interpretation of genomic data
BioInfoMiner delivers unsupervized, fast and integrative interpretation of -omics experiments. The tool accepts lists of genes from a variety of organisms, performs prioritization of detected systemic processes and derives a compact signature, consisting of systemic processes and their driver genes.
The derived signature constitutes a deconvoluted projection onto biological networks of hierarchical structure (Ontologies, Reactome pathway database), corrected for biases and inconsistencies.
BioInfoMiner, does not perform similarly to a typical enrichment analysis. Thus, it constitutes a rational basis for unsupervized biomarker prioritization and systematic comparison between different physiological conditions.
- Fast, unsupervised interpretation suitable for streamlined processes
- Integrates multiple layers of biological regulation (genomic/epigenomic, structural/functional)
- Unique algorithm that observes and corrects not only technical, but also biological noise
- Proprietary, high-quality ontological databases
- Delivers signatures of molecular biomarkers, characterized by minimum size/maximum information
- Works with a variety of organisms of all Kingdoms
- Design of CRISPR targeting strategies
- Precision medicine
- Drug discovery
- Diagnostics, Prognostics, Monitoring